Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year! 2011!

Today is mommy and McKenna's first "Blah, Blah, Blog Monday" of the new year. Time to share all those Christmas photos! We really did not take many pictures this year. We did use our Flip...but I have yet to learn how to edit and post (need to work on that...resolution???). The family had an incredible holiday! It started with Lobsterpalooza, workshop at McKenna's school, followed by Diva Christmas at the Farm, mad dash to finish everything prior to Christmas, visit from Aunt Min and Uncle Ged, family Christmas Eve at the Warrens, AWESOME Christmas morning (Santa was VERY good to us this year), SNOW!, Great Wolf Lodge, Spa at Great Wolf Lodge, lots more SNOW, visit to Grandfodder and Gran Ann's in SC (so much fun! Visited goats, horses, donkey, dogs), resting and sleeping and reading, New Year's Eve, fireworks, working on Chicken Condo. McKenna went back to school today, and Joe and I start back to work tomorrow. I looked at my calendar and I think I will be in town about 6 days this month. A little sad, because I will miss Little so much. We are planning a family trip to NYC for her 6th birthday as I have been invisioning since she was still living in my belly.

Okay...I was trying very hard to use McKenna's PC to post tonight but no such luck. Will post photos sometime soon.
FROM MCKENNA
Hi everyone, Santa brought me a Barbie digital nail printer. Mom and I used it. It works great. I also got a lot of iCarly stuff and a Red Rover game. Okay, that is all for now. Have to finish watching iCarly!

No comments: