Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Life is Good : )

I am doing all my favorite things today. I am in my favorite city: Tokyo. I am traveling business class by a very strange twist of IBMness (certainly an accident!). I am drinking free wine in the Admirals Club. They had my favorite Japanese sandwiches: potato salad (which Jeff had me craving before I left the office. How the heck am I going to get a green Melon Pond in Raleigh NC! -- Jeff, if you are reading this, I asked Joe to pick up some yeast along with the pistashios in the way to pick me up. I am hoping someone has posted a recipe on how to make Melon Pond on the i'net!). AND, they have pumpkin soup (my favorite!) here at the Admirals Clug. Wow! How much better could this day get??!! (I am seeing McKenna - THAT's how!) Forgot to mention great SHOPPING and purse purchasing here at the airport with another female IBMer! (And LOTS of great gifts for my fruit bat!!!!) Soon I will be doing another of my favorite activities: drinking cold champagne and eating warm nuts in the quiet comfort of a BIG business class seat....ahhhh, life is SO good! Cannot wait to see that little bears face and Joe's when I get home tonight!!! Yeah! That's all I can think about!

No comments: