Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Inspiring Quilt Day

I am SO lucky! I received an email from some one that had been giving me some advise on quilting after reading my blog. We became fast friends via email. She offered me some quilting books that she was no longer using. All she wanted was a scrap bag in return!!! I am so happy I am dancing a jig and cannot wait to see what my friend makes with the Kaffe scraps. On top of that my quilt retreat buddy called to tell me shad had FINISHED our mammoth project. The call inspired me to GET BUSY! I have 4000 quilt project I want to do and the only thing getting in my way is sewing rows together on the Kaffe-themed Simply Fun quilt. Will post a picture as soon as I am done.

2 comments:

dee said...

can't wait to see the Kaffe quilt finished. Those fabrics are so stunning.

Suzanne Earley said...

quilters can be amazing with gifts of knowledge, supplies, and inspiration.