Wednesday, May 16, 2007

This is What I Have Been Working On!

Yes, I am still alive and quilting! I just took a short "vacation" to buy a boat. This is a picture of OUTBANK, our new toy. We got a commercial tuna license and I plan to tag dolphin (the fish) for a research project. She has a little galley, bathroom (with door!), and places for my husband, daughter and I to sleep.

I am ALMOST done with my big Kaffe Fassett "Simply Fun" design. We have our retreat reunion coming up in about 2 weeks, so be sure to check back and see all the variations of this great quilt. I will be back soon with a picture of the completed quilt top. My next project is the Kaffe Fassett Handkerchief corners on the cover of his book "Passionate Patchwork" that I promised my Dad for Christmas (and will not even start sewing before Father's Day!). If you have made this quilt or have recommendations on how to avoid Y-Seams, please email me!!!!

No comments: