Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010





































I have to say that I cannot recall in recent years as warm and cozy of a Thanksgiving as the one we celebrated this year in our new home. We had the Warren clan and they all brought all kinds of wonderful food. We ate in the formal dining room, the outside porch table and at the bar. Folks watched TV, stood by the outside fire and drank wine :0). I was taken aback by how appreciative everyone was. Look how cute McKenna was in the vest she made at school. I am so proud of her! Joe brined the turkey in organic broth and herbs, then it was smoked in pecan, oak, hickory and apple wood. It was probably the best turkey I had in my life -- very most and tastey. It was completely eaten except for a few bites.

No comments: