Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15, 2009




The price for the house came back too high. I feel like I am starting over and reconsidering everything. I went back to the barn plan with the room on top. We've always loved that plan. We could live there while we are selling our current home and feel like we are not being so stretched. As for the house, I have no idea what plan we are going to use at this point.

I am planning to go look at Hollywood, the leopard appaloosa, this weekend. That makes me happy...

This is a picture of McKenna on her way to school this morning in the dress The Grandparents Maheux got her for her birthday. I love it... Check out the silver shoes.

Here is what I look like while blogging. Pretty darn terrible. Note the desk...nuf said. With the whole rethinking of the house, I am going to try and clear it some today.

No comments: