Friday, February 16, 2007

Can't Help But Get A Little High Tech in Here

Web 2.0
Here's something worth watching ... describes quickly and creatively the development of some aspects of the web and where things seem to be going.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gmP4nk0EOE

Second Life
If you want to have some fun, be creative and do a little "gaming", check out Second Life. It's a virtual reality world where you can meet like-minded individuals and participate in some interesting group of activities with folks from around the world. My take on this new world is that is it Warcraft come to the office. There is no cost to participate (unless you want to dress up -- you'll understand what I mean later). This is suppose to be the way of the future so pick your avatar's name and identity carefully. I did not see a quilting interest group in Second Life yet, but I plan to be the first! If you are looking for me in Second Life, just ask Anjolie Raymaker.
http://www.secondlife.com

No comments: